Kestra Financial Wins $2.2 Billion in New Recruitment Assets in Third Quarter of 2020
AUSTIN, Texas--Industry-leading wealth management platform Kestra Financial today announced its third quarter recruitment results.
The firm welcomed 15 groups and recorded $2.2 billion in new recruitment assets in the third quarter of 2020.
“Wealth management professionals from across the country continue to choose Kestra Financial to support their businesses,” said Daniel Schwamb, Executive Vice President of Business Development at Kestra Financial. “While we are pleased with the momentum from this past quarter, we know it is not coincidental. We have quickly adapted to the new normal and worked diligently to provide the technology, industry expertise, and back office assistance needed to thrive in the current environment from anywhere, anytime.”
During the third quarter, Kestra Financial welcomed:
- Michael J. Eakman II, Adaptive Wealth Partners
- Yudi Gross and Michael Walstrom, Aequus Partners
- Mark Yadron, American Wealth Management
- Jason Berk and Harvey Berk, Berk Wealth Management
- Cherie Laiche, joined Centura Advisors
- Jim Duncombe and Justin Duncombe, Duncombe Financial Group
- Vincent Sturm and Dean Haaland, Generations Wealth Advisors
- Shawn Worman, Harmonie Wealth Group
- Bob Hollmann, Nobilis Wealth
- Laura Steinbeck, Pacific Wealth Planning
- David Carlock, Plan Well Private Wealth Services
- Paul Caylor, Prudent Wealth
- Larry Krmpotich, Riverfront Wealth Management
- Bill Coffey, Mark Mayer, Paul McArthur, and Alex Kelly, RS Will Wealth Management
- Derrick Jackson, Ryleigh Wealth Management
Learn more about how we empower success for wealth management professionals by exploring our website or calling us directly at 1-800-508-SOAR.
About Kestra Financial
Kestra Financial, a division of Kestra Financial, Inc. encompassing the Kestra-branded broker-dealer and investment advisers, provides a leading independent wealth management platform that empowers sophisticated, independent financial professionals, including traditional and hybrid RIAs, to prosper, grow, and provide superior client service. With a culture rich in reinvention, Kestra Financial has developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency.
Headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, Kestra Financial offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,700 independent financial professionals in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients.
The Kestra Financial division includes Kestra Private Wealth Services, LLC (Kestra PWS), Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra AS) and Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), member FINRA/SIPC. Securities offered through registered representatives of Kestra IS. Investment advisory services offered through appropriately licensed representatives of Kestra AS or Kestra PWS. Except for the referenced Kestra companies, Kestra IS, Kestra AS, or Kestra PWS are not affiliated with other entities referenced in this publication.
Gregory FCA for Kestra Financial
Jen Diehl, 610-228-2124