Kestra Financial Closes Out 2020 with $5.3 Billion in New Recruitment Assets
AUSTIN, Texas--After wrapping up an unprecedented year, industry-leading wealth management platform Kestra Financial today announced its annual recruitment results.
The firm added $5.3 billion in new assets in 2020. Additions include:
- Michael J. Eakman II, Adaptive Wealth Partners
- Jerry Lynn, Heritage Wealth Management
- Yudi Gross and Michael Walstrom, Aequus Partners
- Charles Crilly, Ivory Wealth Management
- *Mark Yadron, American Wealth Management
- Bob Hollmann, Nobilis Wealth
- Ken Rickens, Barbican Wealth Advisors
- John Daniel O'Keeffe, O'Keeffe Financial Partners
- Jason Berk and Harvey Berk, Berk Wealth Management
- *Jeffrey Smith and Brian Thomas, OWL Private Wealth Advisors
- *David Brandt joined California Wealth Transitions
- Laura Steinbeck, Pacific Wealth Planning
- Cherie Laiche joined Centura Advisors
- *David Carlock, Plan Well Private Wealth Services
- *Zachary Butler, Ceres Wealth
- Paul Caylor, Prudent Wealth
- Hunter Flack, Chappelle Consulting Group
- Jennie Nelson and Jennifer Pena, Pursuit Wealth Planning
- Philip Giammarino and Sean Russell of Russell Giammarino Wealth Management joined Coastline Wealth Management
- George Leupold joined Reich Asset Management
- Phelps Massey and Malcomb Massey, Corporate Financial Services
- Larry Krmpotich, Riverfront Wealth Management
- Jim Duncombe and Justin Duncombe, Duncombe Financial Group
- Bill Coffey, Mark Mayer, Paul McArthur, and Alex Kelly, RS Will Wealth Management
- *Tyler Bolyard joined Elevated Private Wealth Advisors
- Derrick Jackson, Ryleigh Wealth Management
- Jennifer Hope, Espira Wealth Management
- Nicholas Daniel, Spruce Financial
- Darrell Phillips and Jeff Schober joined Gallagher Benefit Services
- Kim Luthy joined Synthesis Wealth Planning
- Vince Sturm and Dean Haaland, Generations Wealth Advisors
- *Walter Valenzuela, Tidewater Financial
- Michael Labos, Gen X Wealth Partners
- *Steven Hafner and Tyler McKean joined True Alpha Wealth Management
- Shawn Worman, Harmonie Wealth Group
- Jonathan Lonske and Tara Schutz, Windsor Private Wealth
Note: The asterisk (*) represents recruits who joined through Kestra Private Wealth Services.
“2020 will go down in history as one of the most challenging years for our economy, yet we observed one pervasive trend in wealth management: The pursuit of independence,” said Stephen Langlois, President of Kestra Financial. “In fact, more than half of our new recruits sought to leave the employee model of wirehouses.”
Financial professionals can choose independence directly from the wirehouse through Kestra Financial or Kestra Private Wealth Services, a full-service offering including real estate, equipment, compliance, and technology.
“Our recent success wouldn’t have been possible without our team’s commitment to culture and relentless pursuit of high-touch service,” said Daniel Schwamb, Executive Vice President of Business Development. “This, coupled with our nimble technology infrastructure, enabled us to adapt quickly to the virtual environment.”
Learn more about how Kestra Financial empowers success for wealth management professionals by calling 1-800-508-SOAR.
About Kestra Financial
Kestra Financial, a division of Kestra Holdings encompassing the Kestra-branded broker-dealer and investment advisers, provides a leading independent wealth management platform that empowers sophisticated, independent financial professionals, including traditional and hybrid RIAs, to prosper, grow, and provide superior client service. With a culture rich in reinvention, Kestra Financial has developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency.
Headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, Kestra Financial offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,800 independent financial professionals in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients.
The Kestra Financial division includes Kestra Private Wealth Services, LLC (Kestra PWS), Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra AS) and Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), member FINRA/SIPC. Securities offered through registered representatives of Kestra IS. Investment advisory services offered through appropriately licensed representatives of Kestra AS or Kestra PWS. Except for the referenced Kestra companies, Kestra IS, Kestra AS, or Kestra PWS are not affiliated with other entities referenced in this publication.
Gregory FCA for Kestra Financial
Jen Diehl, 610-228-2124