12 Kestra Financial-Associated Professionals Honored on 2020 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisors List
AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kestra Financial, Inc. (Kestra Financial), an industry-leading platform for independent financial professionals, congratulates 12 members of its associated firms for being named to the 2020 edition of the Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisors.
The sixth annual FT 401 list recognizes premier wealth management professionals who specialize in serving defined contribution (DC) retirement plans, such as 401(k) and 403(b) plans, across the U.S.
The following Kestra Financial-associated planners were honored on the list:
- John Palladino, MBA, AIF®, CRPS of 401(k) & 403(b) Fiduciary Advisors, Inc. in San Mateo, Calif.
- Jim Maulfair of AHT Retirement Services in Leesburg, Va.
- Kelly Famiglietta, AIF®, C(k)P®, CPFA®, of Charles Stephen and Company, Inc. in Albuquerque, N.M.
- Ross Dahlof of Christensen Group in Eden Prairie, Minn.
- Jason Colin Patrick of Fiduciary Advisors, LLC in Newport Beach, Calif.
- Molly M. Beer of Arthur J. Gallagher in Rolling Meadows, Ill.
- Lauren Bump of Arthur J. Gallagher in Houston, Texas
- Michael Levin of Arthur J. Gallagher in Windsor, Conn.
- Scott Sherman, ASA, MAAA, of Arthur J. Gallagher in Rolling Meadows, Ill.
- Scott T. Steves of Arthur J. Gallagher in Houston, Texas
- Jonathon Schultheiss, AIF®, CRPS®, PPC®, of Gate City Advisors, LLC in Greensboro, N.C.
- Daniel L. Halle, AIF®, RPA®, of P&A Group Retirement Plan Services in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Mark D. Ray of Praxis Consulting in Sacramento, Calif.
“Kestra Financial’s consistent representation on the annual Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisors ranking is a testament to our commitment to partnering with the best and brightest retirement plan specialists,” said Taylor Hammons, Head of Retirement Plans at Kestra Financial. “We are proud of the award-winning members of our associated firms and look forward to continuing to fuel their work in the retirement planning space with cutting-edge training, business consulting, and practice management tools.”
To be considered for inclusion in the list, individuals were required to manage $75 million or more in DC plan assets and have DC assets account for at least 20% of their total assets under advisement (AUA). Honorees were then selected based on six criteria: DC AUA; DC AUA growth rate; specialization in DC plans; years of experience; advanced industry credentials; and compliance record.
This year’s FT 401 cohort administers a median of $800 million in DC plan assets. Additionally, DC plans account for 86% of the group’s total client assets on average.
About Kestra Financial
Kestra Financial, a division of Kestra Financial, Inc. encompassing the Kestra-branded broker-dealer and investment advisers, provides a leading independent wealth management platform that empowers sophisticated, independent financial professionals, including traditional and hybrid RIAs, to prosper, grow, and provide superior client service. With a culture rich in reinvention, Kestra Financial has developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency.
Headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, Kestra Financial offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,700 independent financial professionals in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients.
The Kestra Financial division includes Kestra Private Wealth Services, LLC (Kestra PWS), Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra AS) and Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), member FINRA/SIPC. Securities offered through registered representatives of Kestra IS. Investment advisory services offered through appropriately licensed representatives of Kestra AS or Kestra PWS. Except for the referenced Kestra companies, Kestra IS, Kestra AS, or Kestra PWS are not affiliated with other entities referenced in this publication.
Gregory FCA for Kestra Financial
Lindsay Fitzpatrick, 610-228-2127